Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pretty Produce



I realized today what a sucker I am for pretty produce. I like a pretty squash or shiny apple. But-geez I think I am out of control! I went to the Pico Saturday market today (It is now my favorite market on the Westside). This market has vendors I have never seen before. I was like a kid in a candy store. I wasn't alone. At one point, I was looking at the multi-color cauliflower and announced out loud its beauty. The woman next to me agreed and we both sighed. I admitted to the agreeable stranger that I was a a sucker for pretty things....a sucker for pretty produce!

-Fer







1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Maiser said...

Aren't those tiny cauliflowers amazing? I posted a shot of them too - it's here: http://www.lifebeginsat30.com/jen/2006/12/cabbage_patch_k.html

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home