Thursday, March 29, 2007

La Tartine Gourmande

One of my favorite food blog reads is La Tartine Gourmande. Bea always has such fabulous photographs-which to me is the heart of a blog.

Today she blew me away with a post about Australia's forgotten island Tasmania. Bea is from Boston and has recently been on vacation to New Zealand. Now-I have had New Zealand on my places to go list... but after reading her travels these last few weeks I need to buy my ticket immediately! On her way returning home she goes to Tasmania. All I can to say is "wow" what a place.

Check out her Tasmania post here. Thanks Bea!

-Fer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh thanks so much Fer for this nice note. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed my post!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Fer said...

Bea! It looks like youhad an amazing time! Thank you for sharing it! I want to go!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home