Monday, January 01, 2007

New Food For 2007...

Food & Wine magazine put together "100 tastes to try in '07". I look forward to trying: langoustines, anything greek, japanese sweets, maple flakes, bacon baklava(I guess the '06 obsession of bacon is moving into the new year), Icelandic ingredients, fire-pit foods, reading new cookbooks from bloggers (hurray!), attending a few clandestine dinners (they sound too cool) and trying African honey. If these don't sound interesting to you, there are plenty of more options to choose from off their list. Check out the article.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Rubin said...

I posted a review of this list too! I also made a list at Lists of Bests so you can keep track of any of the foods on this list that you try. You can find it on my blog posting about this subject.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home