Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

“Guilty pleasure” says right away it has to be good! Do you have a “guilty pleasure”? For me, the definition of a GP would be something you are ashamed of admitting you love to eat. A GP food isn’t cool or en vogue. A GP is something you know is so bad for you but you continue to eat it anyway.

Is it Twinkies?? (Come on we must be honest here!) Is it those orange circus peanuts we used to eat when we were kids? What about eating some cake batter with a spoon? What about a big bag of beef jerky? I have to say my biggest “guilty pleasure” is probably those Cinnabon classic cinnamon rolls at the airport. I smell those rolls cooking and all I want to do is eat one. I buy one of those frosted warm rolls and my mouth goes crazy. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. So what is your “guilty pleasure”? Whatever it is-Fer Food would like to know!

-Fer

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guilty pleasures are:
- Eating Hershey's syrup off the spoon (it's gotta be off the spoon!)

- The garlic dip that comes with Pappa John's pizza

- A good tobacco and a pipe

10:50 PM  
Blogger Erika Haub said...

-tater tots
-cool ranch doritos
-pop tarts (uncooked)
-CSI Miami

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pot stickers at 4 in the morning

wendy's french fries dipped in their chocolate shake

and best (worst?) of all is those pre-cooked, dripping with greasy butter or whatever, under the heat lamps at Ralph's whole chickens! now THAT's finger lickin' good!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Six Feet Under
Apple Fritters
Ravioli from the can... I know, gross.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home