Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No Salty Matter


Salt is such a HUGE topic. I started my research of salt and I found there is so much to learn and so much to tell!
So-I am going to do multiple postings on this subject and not limit myself (or you) to one posting.

I find myself getting swept away by all the salt types and buying each of them to see what I like. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a guide on salt use? I would like to do a “beginner’s guide” to help us all discover salt. So-for the next few weeks every Wednesday I am going to cover the basics of salt, salt types and their appropriate uses. Stay tuned! -Fer

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika Haub said...

Thanks for taking this topic on, Fer! I look forward to being enlightened :)

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that you're hand? What a great picture!

Salt salt salt. Who knew that salt meant salt but also meant salt. And also meant salt. So much salt, so little time (particularly if you eat too much salt ;-)).

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home