Monday, November 06, 2006

Joe's Diner


There is nothing like a Sunday late afternoon at Joe’s. It isn’t gourmet. We are talking straight simple diner food. Cheeseburgers, breakfast all-day long and many traditional diner sandwiches.

I think the reason Joe’s keeps me coming back is their shakes and malts. I am from the Mid-West and I know a good shake or malt. I had yet to find one in LA until I went to Joe’s. I asked Joe’s what makes their shakes so special. They told me there was nothing special about them. “We just put the traditional ingredients in and blend it”. I think that is why they taste so good! I love the fact that they serve them in the traditional stainless “mixing can” or “malt cup”.

-Fer


Joe’s Diner
2917 Main Street
Santa Monica, California 90405
(310) 392-5804

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe's has the best shakes in LA. Definitely.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, now this one looks mmm mmm good! I am certain that it doesn't compare to mum's cafe but it sure looks and sounds great!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home