Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Favorite Chocolate Shop


Each month, Food Destinations issues a challenge for all bloggers from countries near and far to tell their thoughts on the best food in their hometown. This month's event is "My Favorite Chocolate Shop."

There is no doubt in my mind that my favorite chocolate shop is Boule. Pastry chef Michelle Myers makes the most incredible and delicious chocolate. She is an artist. I love chocolate so much I don’t really care what it looks like! But-Michelle Myers truly knows how to make art with her chocolate. The pieces are so beautiful. She creates such interesting flavors and combinations.

My favorite items include: chocolate covered toffee, Champagne truffles in dark chocolate and their hot Italian chocolate. The Italian hot chocolate is a must for every chocolate lover. Picture the most perfect warm chocolate in the consistency of cooked pudding. This chocolate shop also offers cakes, tarts, ice creams, sorbets and pastries. The shop is designed beautifully and the packaging of the chocolate is a gift in itself.

-Fer

Boule, 420 N. La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angleles, CA 90048, 310-289-9977
Monday through Saturday; 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday; 10:00 am - 5:00pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home