Pie Cinnamon Rolls
For the holidays, my grandmother always used the left over pie dough to make cinnamon rolls. This weekend, I made some of her little rolls and ate them right out of the oven. They are easy to make and taste delicious.
1. Roll out your left over pie dough.
2. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the dough.
3. Roll the dough to make a “cigar-like” shape. Cut the “cigar” to make the rolls. Each roll should be about an inch thick.
4. Group the rolls together to form a circle on a piece of aluminum foil.
5. Place in 350 degree oven and bake until lightly brown for about 15-20 minutes.
p.s. Happy Birthday Mom!