Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I want to wake up in the city that never sleeps...



I was in NYC for a long weekend. I am always amazed by the energy of this place.

There is truly not enough days to see and experience this city let alone, eat it! I kept making "2nd Dinner" reservations as I still wanted to get in all of the dining experiences I could during my trip. So-I had a 6pm reservation and then I had a 10pm reservation. It worked out well. I wasn't too full and still enjoyed the later of the two dinners. I guess it is all the walking I did.

This week I will share some of my NYC eating experiences. Till then-that 3 hour time change has got me beat.

-Fer

p.s. Here is a Mud Coffee truck...even the dogs need coffee in N.Y.
(Sheridan Square 7th Ave & West 4th Street)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home