Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Eating For One

To only make only one portion of cooked food is almost impossible. I realize that I usually eat most meals by myself except dinner. Dinner is usually my most prepared and thought out meal of the day. I usually cook or do some sort of preparation. The other meals are more simple and don’t require that much work.

My meals I eat by myself are usually the following: I like to eat salad. Salads and fruit are great eats for one. Sandwiches can be a nice meal especially hot sandwiches.

I like to nibble a meal. When I say “nibble” I mean small bites of many things: some cheese, some crackers, a celery stick, a pretzel or two dipped in hummus, some cucumber slices and then maybe if I am still hungry a bite or two from my left-over pasta bowl. How many people do you cook for on a daily basis? If you eat alone a lot what are your favorite things to prepare for yourself?

-Fer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*potstickers.
*fruit.
*celery and peanut butter.
*apples (fuji/braeburn) and cheese (preferably sharp chedders) - and, oh, so thinly sliced. and not prepared. a whole apple, a babyloaf of tillamook, and a knife.
*breyer's vanilla ice cream w/ real vanilla bean specks and Erika's strawberry topping!
*toasted english muffin, peanut butter, lettuce, smoked turkey lunch meat sandwich (hey, this is GOOD!)
*pepperidge farm - need i say more....

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home