Monday, January 22, 2007

Scratch n' Sniff


Do you remember scratch n'sniff stickers? I had them when I was a kid. I think my dentist use to give them to me.

China made a new postage stamp to honor the year of the pig. When you scratch the front of the stamp it smells like sweet and sour pork! Or when you lick the back it tastes like the dish.

It made me wonder if I could choose a scratch n'sniff stamp what flavor would I make? The smell of chocolate chip cookies can not be topped but is it right for the face of a stamp? Cinnamon or some sort of a spice might be nice? A fruit like a strawberry or an apple would make a nice looking stamp. What stamp would you like to sniff and create?

-Fer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scratch and sniff stamps?? That's awesome! I remember getting stickers from the dentist but ours weren't scratch and sniff. I can't quite remember where I would get them, but I know my sticker collection included quite a few! I can remember exactly what the chocolate ones smelled like.

I think if I created my own scratch and sniff (and taste) stamps, they would probably be lemon. The front would smell like a freshly cut lemon and the back would be sweet like lemonade.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Brilynn said...

I think that's genius!

At first I thought something sweet, but then I realized that I would get addicted to licking stamps, and that's not right. So maybe something minty, so it's like a breath freshener.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home