Friday, June 22, 2007

Fer Food Failure! (Smile)

Hi! Well-I have been pretty out of pocket lately. No excuses just work...and a lot of it.

The good news is....I am still eating! Hmmm. What have I been eating? I have really been into smoothies lately. I think because it is becoming so hot here that it is a nice refreshing treat. I also find that they are a good "inbetween". Something to eat when you aren't starving but you need a little something to get you through!

This weekend I am working on an update for the root beer taste test. Found a few more!

Happy Friday Everyone!

-Fer

p.s. I love this week's photo! (see below)





***Fer Food Friday is a weekly post sharing an internet photo find or a special shot we recently created. We want you to share too! Please feel free to send in your funny food photos or internet finds!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting, Fer! I've missed you! Can't wait to hear about the root beer!

7:02 PM  
Blogger SteamyKitchen said...

Fer-did you know Epicurious food editor named your blog one of their favs?

http://www.epicurious.com/features/blogs/editor
Congrats!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Fer said...

Hi Anonymous!
Thank you so much! It's good to be back!

Hi Steamy Kitchen!
That is fantastic! Thanks for the news!

-Fer

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home