Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Life Is Just a Bowl...


Well, if life is a bowl of cherries, I hope it always comes with frozen yogurt! I made homemade frozen yogurt over the weekend. The recipe I made was from David Lebovitz's new cookbook,"The Perfect Scoop". The recipe was noted as a rival to Pinkberry. I liked the recipe very much and will continue to make the yogurt at home but, I still love Pinkberry! The idea of making frozen yogurt at home is so fantastic. Why not? It is super easy to make and delicious! Thanks David!



Cherries were everywhere at the farmer's market. Cherries arriving is such a signal to us that summer is coming! I sliced them in quarter pieces and ate them with the yogurt. The tart taste of the yogurt was a perfect backdrop with the cherries. It was so refreshing.


-Fer

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan from Food Blogga said...

You're right. Cherries are everywhere, and I just posted on them too. I've bought only the red bing cherries so far, but next week I'll have to get some yellow Rainier. Your photos are luscious!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Fer said...

Hi Susan-
Thank you!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Patricia Scarpin said...

I couldn't agree more with Susan - your photos are amazing, Fer!
I wish I could have some of that frozen yogurt right now, even if it's 9ÂșC, I don't care. :)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home