Sunday, June 03, 2007

Our 200th Post

Can you believe it is June? I am one of those people that can never quite get a grip about time. Time moves so fast that often I just stand in amazement of it. I was just sitting down to organize and prep for our week here at Fer Food when I was reminded that this next post is number 200! I felt that a celebration needed to be called!

We are working towards making our own website. Our one year anniversary is coming in August-so stay tuned! We really appreciate all of your emails and comments. It has been so much fun this year getting to know all of you.

Is there a story you would like us to cover? Are there items on websites that you just die over? Is it important to you that we evetually offer a podcast? Videos? Tell us! We would love to know!

So-here is to #200! Thanks for reading!

-Fer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home