Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Think Big

If you could create a BIG FOOD, what would it be? Your food is so BIG that you will win a Guinness world record for it. I read their website lately. I was wondering what the world’s largest turkey weighed. But, I found there wasn’t anything listed. The only records given in the BIG FOOD category are:

Largest Omelette
Largest Sandwich
Largest Slab of Fudge
Largest Stir-Fry
Largest Tiramisu

I saw the "world’s largest bowl of guacamole" this summer. It wasn’t the prettiest thing to see. But-it was impressive that someone decided to create this BIG FOOD.

I think it would be fun to make the world’s largest bowl of pudding. It would need to be chocolate. Maybe I could make an entire Olympic size pool full of pudding.

I also think it would be fun to create the world’s largest Popsicle. It would have to be one of those “rocket” popsicles-the red, white and blue one. The stick would be 50 feet long and it would have a riddle on it. When the Popsicle melts the answer to the riddle would be revealed.


-Fer

**Update: On second thought, perhaps the world's largest Popsicle is not such a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home